Hey everyone! Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while but I have kind of been through a tough patch in life lately, so I haven’t been in the mood to blog. And so that was my inspiration for this blog… how to calm yourself down and be more positive when you feel a bit down.
1) Take a deep breath and hold it. As you breath in, tense every muscle in your body and when you breath out slowly release the tension in your body and you will feel calm- trust me!
2) Think of 5 good things that have happened that day to make you feel a bit better about the bad things.
3) Relax- when your stressed out just take some time to relax and you will feel better.
4) Talk to someone. Resently I have discovered that when you are really sad about something (even if you don’t know why you are down) you should talk to a close friend or family etc etc. Trust me you will feel better.
5) Take your mind of it by doing something you enjoy doing. It’s simple but effective. When you don’t think about why your sad, you generally become a little happier.
So that’s it for today’s blog, I hope it was some help to you. Again I am sorry that I haven’t blogged in a while and I will try to be more frequent.