Hey everyone. This year has gone so quickly! It seems like only yesterday I was writing a may favorites! Anyway here are some things I have been loving this month.
1) Zoella double créme body lotion– it just feels and smells so good
2) Rimmel waterproof mascara in 002 brown Black– this is an amazing mascara and is waterproof too
3) Ted Baker mini perfume set– this set includes some beautiful scents
4) Bronzer– I have a lot of bronzers which I have been using a lot but I don’t know which I like more so I am just saying I love bronzers in general.
5) Zoella body fondant– this gives the most beautiful natural glow
6) Imagic lipstick in 08– this is a gorgeous muted red mattelipstick
7) I love raspberry & blackberry body spritz– I absolutely love this scent to bits
8) The Body Shop– recently I have just loved body shop products
9) Zoella blissful mistful body mist– I love this scent so much it’s my favourite from the original collection
10) lush– I just love everything from lush, it’s just so amazing
11) Bio active organic tee tree blemish stick– this is basically a life saver. It helps remove spots within roughly a day and doesn’t leave scars. I highly recommend it. (I don’t know how well it works on acne though)
12) Superwoman aka lilly Singh– lately I have been loving her videos. She makes the best comedic videos ever
13) Special K almond cereal bars– it sounds old but these taste amazing. I love them so much
14) Strawberries– I love everything about strawberries. And now that it’s summer these make a great snack
15) Suffragette–this film is really good. It’s so inspirational and I honestly think that teenage girls should watch this film because it shows the sacrifice women made for out rights
Thanks for reading. I did upload earlier this week however I decided to delete it. I have lots planned for you all in the coming weeks though.
See you soon
Love you all