Hey everybody! How are you all today? So today I wanted to tell you all about some of my recent beauty buys. Now these are all fairly resent but some have featured in my may favorites.
1) Tanya Burr peachy glow cheek palette– I love this palette, the blush is my favourite and the bronzer and highlighter are also amazing!
2) seventeen define & conquer contour kit– I love the fact that both the bronzer and highlighter are matte.
3) Imagic lipstick in shade 8– this is a beautiful matte subtle pinky red colour.
4) e.l.f daily brush cleanser– this is an amazing brush cleanser
5) Revolution amazing volume mascara– this is a very good mascara but it depends if you like plastic applicators
6) Baptiste tropical dry shampoo– this is an amazing hair fix and is so easy to use. It also smells lovely
7) MUA intense colour lip liner in caramel nougat– this is literally the best colour ever. It’s such a beautiful matte nude and it’s relatively easy to use
8) Rimmel London stay matte powder in 002 pink blossom– this is a really good powder and matches my skin tone really well
So that’s it. I have been saving up my recent purchases to make this blog. I recommend all these products as they are really good. All of these are quite cheep and available in the high street or on amazon.
I hope you enjoyed this blog and maybe it gave you some ideas of great beauty products. Remember to follow to get all my blogs delivered to your wordpress reader or to your email. And like this blog as I really appreciate it. You can also comment your thoughts on these products or if you have any product recommendations.
I have recently hit 35 followers and I am so happy and I am so greatful for all my wonderful followers as when I started this blog in February I didn’t expect this many followers. So I wanted to say a massive massive thank you as I feel like I don’t thank you enough and I really do appreciate every single one of you. Thank you
I love all so much